The latest up-to-date Help is available on the
Micro Focus Customer Support Documentation Web site.
The Release Notes accompany major releases and updates. They are available from the Software Licenses and Downloads (SLD)
site and your EPD email.
- Log into the Software Licenses and Downloads (SLD) site at
- Select your account and click
- Search for the product by using any of the available search parameters.
All available downloads are displayed.
Download in the Action column on the row for the product whose Release Notes you want to download.
The Release Notes include information about new features for the release, system requirements and installation instructions,
known technical issues, information about the issues that are resolved in the current release, and any changes in behavior
that could potentially affect existing applications.
This documentation includes two types of readmes:
- Patch Update readmes contain information about issues that are resolved in a Patch Update, changes in behavior that could
potentially affect existing applications, and any specific Patch Update installation procedures.
- Samples' readmes contain information about how to install and execute a sample.
Unless otherwise stated, references to a "readme" will refer to a Patch Update readme.