To delete a listener
- If the table of servers on the Enterprise Server administration page is displayed in summary form, expand it by clicking
Details in the Communications Processes cell for the server that owns the listener you want to delete.
- If you can't see the listener you want to delete, choose
All from the list of options in
Listener Display Filters Process.
Edit to the left of the row containing the service listener that you want to delete.
Delete on the confirmation page.
- You cannot delete a listener if it is the only listener for a communications process.
- You cannot delete a service listener if it is associated with any service.
- You cannot delete the deployment listener called Web that is created automatically when you create a new enterprise server.