To Stop a Communications Process
- If the table of servers on the Home page is being displayed in summary form, expand it by clicking
Details in the Communications Processes cell for the server whose communications process you want to delete.
- On the Edit Server - Listeners page click
Stop at the top right-hand side of the area that shows the details of the communications process you want to stop.
- You can stop a communications process only if:
- The enterprise server is started.
- The status of the communications process is "Started".
- When a communications process stops, all the service listeners it owns stop too.