If you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer's Enhanced Security Configuration feature you must disable it before following
this procedure. For example:
- Close all instances of Internet Explorer.
- Select Start > Administrative Tools > Server Manager. If a User Account Control dialog box appears, click
Security Summary, choose
Configure IE ESC.
- Make sure both
Users are not selected.
- Open ES Admin for the remote enterprise server.
- In the list of servers, click
Details in the
Current Status column for the server to which you want to submit the job. The server must already be started.
ES Monitor and Control.
- Submit the job using
Control in the usual way.
- The JCL must be local to the machine you are submitting the job to.
- While you are connected to the remote machine, you can view spool queues and the catalog in the usual way.