For each enterprise server, you can use the default ESM configuration, or you can configure the ESMs to use for the particular
- From the Enterprise Server Administration home page, click Edit for the relevant enterprise server.
- Click the Security tab.
- To use the default set of configuration settings, check Use default security configuration.
- To use a non-default configuration, add the ESMs to use in the Security Manager List area at the bottom of the screen.
- Use the Up and Down arrows at the right of the list to position the ESM where you want it.
When performing security checks, Enterprise Server validates against the ESMs in the order in which they appear in the list.
- Complete the rest of the configurations on the screen.
At the left of the screen, select the
option for detailed information on the options.