- In the IMS Database Editor, retrieve a segment occurrence. The data for the occurrence appears in the Segment or Field data
area at the bottom of the window.
- Click in the Segment or Field data area and do one or more of the following:
- Edit the data fields directly.
- Use ISRT, REPL, and DLET DL/I calls to insert, replace, and delete segments.
- Progress from one segment to another using GHN, GHNP, and GNU DL/I calls.
Note: If you have the
Update warning option checked, click
Yes to enable data updates. See
To configure edit warnings for more information.