The AcuSQL User's Guide includes the following:
- Getting Started: Provides an overview of the AcuSQL product. It also provides installation information.
- Program Preparation: Describes how to prepare your embedded SQL program, including an introduction to SQL syntax.
- Pre-compiler Function and Use: Discusses the pre-compiler, including usage, environment variables, and errors.
- Program Execution: Discusses running your application.
- Sample Programs: Describes five of the sample programs included with AcuSQL. In addition, several SQL commands and concepts are introduced.