Not all Internet deployments involve Web browsers and HTTP. Our file server, file interface, and/or application server technologies
support IP addresses and URL syntax so that you may leverage the Internet in virtual LAN/WAN configurations and broaden the
reach of your legacy assets in a highly controlled setting.
- AcuServer can be used to provide access to Vision data over the Internet.
- AcuConnect can be used to provide access to server-resident COBOL programs over the Internet, even programs that are distributed
across a number of different servers.
- AcuXDBC® can be used to provide access to ODBC data over the Internet. AcuXDBC is combined with AcuXDBC Server for remote
processing of SQL requests.
- Acu4GL® and AcuSQL® can be used to provide access to relational databases over the Internet.
- AcuXML can be combined with AcuServer to provide access to XML documents over the Internet.
All extend technologies are designed to work in TCP/IP networks. Because the Internet is just a large TCP/IP network, you can use these
same proven technologies in Internet deployments.