Following is a procedure for associating your ".acu" applications with the ACUCOBOL-GT runtime using Microsoft's Internet
Information Server (IIS) Version 5.0 on a Windows 2000 Server. Your own Web server software may vary.
- Start the Internet Services Manager, normally available under Start/Programs/Administrative Tools/Internet Services Manager.
- Select "Default Web Site" (or the Web site you wish to configure) in the left pane.
- Expand this node and select the directory (or virtual directory) containing your ACUCOBOL-GT CGI program files.
- From the Action menu, select Properties.
- In the Properties sheet, select the Directory (or Virtual Directory) tab.
- Uncheck the "Read" check-box. This will prevent the Web server from trying to deliver your object files to the client.
- Create an application by clicking the Create button under Application Settings. (If the application has already been created,
you will see a Remove button instead of a Create button. If so, skip this step.)
- Set the "Application name" field to any name of your choosing. The default value is the name of the containing directory or
- Make sure the "Execute Permissions" field is set to "Scripts only". This is the default.
- Click the Configuration... button. A configuration screen appears with the "App Mappings" tab selected.
- Click the Add button.
- In the "Executable" field, enter the path to the ACUCOBOL-GT runtime ("wrun32.exe"), or use the Browse button to locate it.
- To the end of this path, add your desired runtime options, followed by a space and "%s". Be sure to include the "-f" runtime
C:\Program Files\Micro Focus\Acucbl900\AcuGT\bin\wrun32.exe -f "%s"
- In the "Extension" field, enter the extension you use for your ACUCOBOL-GT object files (by default, ".acu").
- Click OK three times to close the Add dialog, the Configuration screen, and the Properties sheet.