- Auto-suggest modern controls
- Rumba+ Desktop learns upon user interaction and sends a notification to users whenever a field can be modernized. Click the notification
to add the new control on the screen.
- Unredact data on request
- Should users need to access a redacted data because of any regulation. Click on it to access the data. This action is logged
for auditing purposes.
- TLS 1.3 ready
Rumba+ Desktop supports TLS 1.3 with the Micro Focus Security Component. When Microsoft supports it on Windows, it will also be available
through the Microsoft Crypto API.
- Tab order in modern controls
- Decide in which order users are to navigate through modern controls.
- Auto-tab in modern controls
- When a field is full, the next field to be filled is decided automatically.
- Update of the UI
- Rumba+ Desktop has a new UI following the current UX trend. Old configuration dialogs are being moved to a central place for better administration.
- Human readable
Rumba+ Desktop profile
- Rumba+ Desktop profile file is now based on XML and is human readable. It can be edited without the need of any
Rumba+’s API or DLL.
- Preview Feature
- Pilot of in-session authentication
- Reauthenticate a user before they get access to a given screen to ensure user identity.
- Request a manager validation before a user validates a transaction.
- Authentication methods: