- Unable to include Host Access Web Launcher
.msi in the
- ERQF: Add client side Keep Alive to
- Switching between two Host Access Web Launcher sessions requires clicking in them.
- Enabling the classic status bar setting in display options causes screen to turn blank.
- Rumba+ Desktop 10.1 registers as an ‘Unknown Product’ with MSS.
- Command line send/receive not working.
- Enhancement Request to enable
Rumba+ to use secure ports for AS/400 file transfer.
- Rumba+ Desktop 10.1 AS/400 security settings do not save in session profile.
- Request for adding RSC connection information to RDE application.
Web-to-Host launcher window loses focus after an input error and you must click back in window to continue typing.
- Rumba+ UNIX display disconnects abruptly when running a command that returns large amount of data.
- Rumba+ does not allow for SSH user authentication to be handled in the terminal window for Secure Shell security service provider.
- Rumba+ only allows you to type user names in lower case and numbers for Secure Shell security service provider.
- Need to automate the SSH security banner in RDE.
- When launching
Rumba+ session directly through Citrix, two black boxes appear that do not dismiss.
- Connection/Configure and when attempting to edit existing Name/Address in TN3270 session gives Non-Responding.
- Unable to use
.dll directly in 64 bit Excel.
- Display Options > Font tab changes fonts on display.
- Rumba+ and
Rumba+ FTP are extremely slow to connect.
- Issues with cut and paste when moving cursor after Paste is enabled.
- AS/400 session not using selected host from list of host names.
- Rumba+ 10.1 is not allowing a period (.) to remain at the end of an IP address in host name configuration.