As an administrator, how you deploy Rumba depends largely on the change and configuration management functions of your networks,
whether simple or complex.
Installing Rumba contains detailed deployment and customization information for your enterprise-wide Rumba installations.
- Server path
- When you are doing any kind of administrative install, you need to know the Universal Naming Convention (UNC) path of the
- Complete or Custom installation
- These installation options allow you to control which Rumba features are installed. The features available depend on your
- Complete: Installs all Rumba features, without the opportunity to add or remove individual features.
- Custom: Gives you the opportunity to add or remove individual features.