To view or update the properties of a node in the
Libraries tree, select the node and click the
To set the library as read-only, check
. While a library is set to read-only, the following actions are not enabled:
- Adding shared objects to the library.
- Editing shared objects and folders in the library.
- Uploading a keyword library in the UI, from
Silk Test, or by using the Web Service API.
- Extracting shared objects from a test into the library.
- Combining shared objects in a test that is using the library.
Keyword Library section, click
Delete to upload or remove an external keyword library.