This functionality is supported only if you are using the Open Agent.
Silk Test Classic
supports managing custom controls over the UI for the following technology domains:
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
- Windows Forms
- Java AWT/Swing
- Java SWT
Frame file for custom class declarations, define the
frame file into which the new custom classes should be generated.
When you map a custom control class to a standard
class, you can use the functionality supported for the standard
class in your test. The following
options are available:
- Silk Test base class
- Select an existing base class to use that your class will derive from. This class should be the closest match to your type
of custom control.
- Silk Test class
- Enter the name to use to refer to the class. This is what will be seen in locators.
- Custom control class name
- Enter the fully qualified class name of the class that is being mapped. You can use the wildcards
* in the class name.
- Use class declaration
- This option is available only for Win32 applications. By default
False, which means the name of the custom control class is mapped to the name of the standard
Silk Test class. Set this setting to
True to additionally use the class declaration of the custom control class.
Note: After you add a valid class, it will become available in the
Silk Test base class list. You can then reuse it as a base class.
Example: Setting the options for the UltraGrid Infragistics control
To support the
Infragistics control, use the following values:
|Silk Test base class
|Silk Test class
|Custom control class name