This functionality is supported only if you are using the Open Agent.
Application Configuration dialog box to add or edit tech domains for applications.
You can position the mouse over each field to display a tool tip that provides information about that field.
- Executable Pattern type
- The application executable file name that you want to add or edit. The pattern is case insensitive and allows an asterisk
(*) as a wild card, which matches any text of any length, and a question mark (?), which matches one character.
- Command Line Pattern
- If a pattern is specified in the
Command Line Pattern column,
Silk Test Classic enables tech domains only for the processes that match the module pattern and the command line pattern. If no command line
pattern is defined, all processes with the specified module pattern are enabled. The command line pattern is case insensitive
and allows an asterisk (*) as a wild card, which matches any text of any length, and a question mark (?), which matches one
- Tech Domains
- Type the tech domains that your application requires.
- Click to remove the existing application configuration.
- Click to add an application configuration.