As an administrator, you can turn on the asset maintenance mode and log non-administrator users out of the database to perform
maintenance tasks on the assets.
To turn on the asset maintenance mode, select
Silk Test Workbench menu.
When the asset maintenance mode is active, the following things happen:
- The status bar in the lower part of the
Silk Test Workbench window indicates that the asset maintenance mode is active.
- Any users that are not administrators are logged out when the database maintenance mode is started. If a non-administrator
user has a
Silk Test Workbench dialog open, logging the user out is not possible and the user will stay logged in to
Silk Test Workbench while not being able to modify any assets in the database.
- Any open assets are saved and closed.
- Any active recording or playing back will end as soon as possible.
- While the asset maintenance mode is active, non-administrator users cannot logon to the
Silk Test Workbench database.
To log out as an administrator from
Silk Test Workbench while the database is in asset maintenance mode, you have specify whether to deactivate the asset maintenance mode before
logging out. Click
Yes to deactivate the asset maintenance mode.