Release a mobile device after replay to enable other
Silk Test users to test on the device.
To manually release a mobile device after replaying is complete, you can also perform one of the following:
- If you have tested a mobile web application, use the
close method or the
closeSynchron method of the
BrowserApplication class. For additional information on these methods, refer to the API documentation.
- If you have tested a mobile native application, use the
closeApp method of the
For example, type the following:
MobileDevice mobileDevice = desktop.find("//MobileDevice");
- Add the
desktop.detachAll() statement to the test script.
A mobile device is automatically released if one of the following conditions is met:
- The Open Agent is closed.
- The test process stops during unattended testing. The device is only released by this action when parallel testing is enabled.
- Silk4J is closed. The device is only released by this action when parallel testing is enabled.