When the user launches the Flex application, the following initialization events occur:
- The automation initialization code associates component delegate classes with component classes.
- The component delegate classes implement the IAutomationObject interface.
- An instance for the AutomationManager is created in the mixin
init() method. (The AutomationManager is a mixin.)
- The SystemManager initializes the application. Component instances and their corresponding delegate instances are created.
Delegate instances add event listeners for events of interest.
Silk4J FlexTechDomain is a mixin. In the FlexTechDomain
init() method, the FlexTechDomain registers for the
SystemManager.APPLICATION_COMPLETE event. When the event is received, it creates a FlexTechDomain instance.
- The FlexTechDomain instance connects via a TCP/IP socket to the
Silk Test Agent on the same machine that registers for record/playback functionality.
- The FlexTechDomain requests information about the automation environment. This information is stored in XML files and is forwarded
Silk Test Agent to the FlexTechDomain.