| Repeat commands in a loop
- for each
- Executes a statement or group of statements once for each element in a list.
- Executes a loop once for each increment of a counter.
- Executes a loop until a test condition (boolean expression) is false.
| Conditionally execute a command
- Executes a statement block based on the value of a boolean expression.
- Executes one case from a group of cases.
- Executes one of the statements that follow, depending on the value of an expression.
| Handle or raise exceptions
- Handles an exception rather than having it halt the test case.
- Raises a user-defined exception.
- Re-raises an exception you are handling yourself within a
| Transfer flow of control
- Transfers control of the script out of the innermost nested
- Begins the next iteration of a
for each, or
while statement without completing the current iteration.
- Ends execution of the current script.
- Transfers control to the statement prefixed with the specified label.
- Returns control back to the calling function, optionally passing back a return value.