Exception values are generated under given error conditions. Flex support defines the following set of exception values:
- A generic exception, which is thrown when no other known exception occurs in Flex.
- An error occurred when replaying the Flex event.
- An error occurred when replaying the Flex method.
- An error occurred when reading a property.
- An error occurred when writing a property.
- The style is not set to a Flex object.
- The property used is meant for use with tabular data. However, the specified class does not support tabular data.
- If you replay a Flex 3.x event, method, or property in a Flex 2.0 environment, this error occurs.
- When reading or writing a property, if the property is not defined for the object, this exception occurs.
E_VO_PROPERTY_NOT_FOUND exception can also be thrown when you test Flex, but it is not limited to the Flex environment.