and then click
Use these options to control settings for the
Note: You can press
Ctrl+Alt+S, or click
at any time to display it.
- Show Start Screen when
Silk Test Workbench starts
- Set to
Yes to display the
Start Screen when
Silk Test Workbench starts.
- Number of recent assets to show.
- Select the number of items to display in the
Recently Used Assets list.
- Assigned to
Use this option to display flags assigned to a selected user. Set to
Current user to display flags assigned to the current user. Set to
Admin to display flags assigned to the project administrator. You must have administrator privileges to set this option to
Note: If a user is deleted from the system, the user's name is removed from the
Assigned to list and the flags are reassigned to the project administrator.
- Last modified by
- Set this option to display flags modified by all users or only display flags that were modified by a specific user. Users
who have most recently entered or modified flags against visual tests in the current database display in the list.
- Order by date
- Set to
Ascending to display the oldest updated flags at the top of the list. Set to
Descending to display the most recently updated flags at the top of the list.
- Use this option to only display flags created in a selected project. The default setting is to display flags in all projects.
Select the Common Project or another project from the list.
- Show flags created in
- Select an option from the list to display flags created in visual tests, results, or in both visual tests and results.