properties category includes the following properties:
- Specifies which object the step waits to exist or disappear. Identify the control using any of the following methods:
- Application Under Test – Click this button to identify a visible control directly from the application under test.
- Screen Preview – Click this button to identify a control directly from the
Screen Preview, if the application under test is not available.
- Identify Object Dialog – Click this button to use the
Identify Object dialog box to identify a non-visible control. The
Identify Object dialog box additionally enables you to edit the locator of the control.
Select – Click this button to assign a literal, variable, expression result, or ActiveData value.
- Wait type
- Specifies whether to wait for the object to exist or disappear.
- Sets the maximum number of milliseconds to wait for the object to exist or disappear. To edit this property, select the property
and type a number. By default, this value is set to the
Default wait timeout (milliseconds) option value. If no object matches within the timeout period, a playback error occurs.