Restriction: This topic applies only when the Enterprise Server feature is enabled.
- Compile your project for debugging.
- Open the
Enterprise Server Administration Web page. To do this:
- In Server Explorer, right-click
the host server.
Open Administration Page from the context menu.
- Enable dynamic debugging for the enterprise server that you want to use for debugging. To do this:
- In the table of servers on the Home page of Enterprise Server Administration, find the row for the server that you want to
configure, and click
Edit in the left hand column.
- In the
Server > Properties > General section, select
Allow Dynamic Debugging.
OK to confirm your changes.
Important: You must restart the server for the changes to take effect.
- If your program is a service (Web Service or EJB), create a client program to submit requests for that service.
- Associate the project with the enterprise server:
- Ensure that your project is open.
- In Server Explorer, right-click the enterprise server with which to associate your project.
Associate with project >