Any Element Type can be modeled as a Container Element Type. Container element types represent elements that are able to contain
or reference other elements. Therefore container element types are used to define a hierarchical structure of a connected
Note: Container Element Type is a logical concept. There is no physical representation of it in the AWM meta model.
- Container Element Types for an SCM system
- Project (a project may contain development stages as elements)
- Stage (a development stage may contain source types)
- Source (an element may contain Includes or Copies)
- COBOL Copy (a COBOL Copy may contain other Copies)