- In the IDE, click
Help > Micro Focus > Product Licensing.
This opens the
Micro Focus Visual COBOL Product Licensing dialog box.
- Type your email address in the
Email address text entry field.
You need to use the same email address you used for the registration.
- Select one of the following options:
- Use this if you have Internet access.
Finish to activate the trial license for
, if you click the
button in the progress dialog box to stop the activation process, the trial license might have registered on
servers but not yet be registered on your machine. If you request a trial again then you can get a message saying that a
trial license has already been used. If this happens, you should contact a
Sales representative to obtain a new license.
You can do this by sending an email to
VCBuyNow@microfocus.com, or selecting
Help > Micro Focus > Buy Now and using the contact options in the dialog box.
- Use this if you are not connected to the Internet.
Next and then click
This opens your default email client and creates a new email filled in with the details to email to
Micro Focus about activating your trial of
- Send the email.
- If there is no email client installed on your machine, copy the email address, the subject and the exact contents from the
Email details fields and paste them into an email to send to
Micro Focus using a mail client of your choice. Do not modify or add the text.
You will receive a response email with information with details about your authorization request.
- Paste the contents of the response email into the text entry field of the
Manual Activation dialog box.
You receive a message that the activation has been successful.
- Restart Eclipse to complete the activation process.
After activation, you can see how many days your trial license has remaining by selecting
Help > Micro Focus > Product Licensing, or by using
Micro Focus License Administration.
To request a 30-days trial license for
Micro Focus Sales representative to request a 30-day trial license for