The RECORD DELIMITER clause in the file control entry specifies a record delimiting technique that conflicts with the technique
specified in the ORGANIZATION clause of the same file control entry.
When there is a conflict, the RECORD DELIMITER clause is ignored.
To resolve the conflict, take one of the appropriate actions:
- Remove the RECORD DELIMITER clause.
- Remove the record delimiting technique (LINE or BINARY options) from the ORGANIZATION clause.
- Remove the ORGANIZATION clause (thus implying SEQUENTIAL).
- Make the techniques agree; that is,
- RECORD DELIMITER IS LINE-SEQUENTIAL and ORGANIZATION IS LINE SEQUENTIAL
- RECORD DELIMITER IS BINARY-SEQUENTIAL and ORGANIZATION IS BINARY SEQUENTIAL (RECORD DELIMITER IS BINARY-SEQUENTIAL is also
compatible with ORGANIZATION IS RECORD SEQUENTIAL)