These demonstration programs are installed in
$COBDIR/demo/cobol by default.
- Demonstrates how to use the Screen Section to create a character user interface.
- Shows how to enable a COBOL program to use the Consolidated Trace Facility.
- Demonstrates how a main server thread responds to client requests by starting off separate threads to handle those requests.
- Demonstrates how to develop native COBOL applications.
- Provides a set of simple examples that demonstrate the capabilities of the unit testing framework.
- Illustrates the way to use COBOL, C and C++ interchangeably, and also shows how to pass parameters from each language to each
of the others in an interchangeable manner.
- Shows how to enable a C program to use the Consolidated Trace Facility.
- Demonstrates the use of shared memory through COBOL calling UNIX functions.