Field Properties dialog box
- The name of the selected field.
- Shows the position and length of the field within the layout. The first character is the position of the first byte of the
field counting from one and the second digit is the length of the field.
- Character set
- Shows the character set of the field.
- When this record layout is applied, convert the character set of the record.
- Condition group
- Build the condition you want to apply to this layout. Hex values show below the dotted line in each condition box.