To search within a data file
- From the Data File Editor, click
Search > Data File Editor; then select one of the following options from the context menu:
- Data File Find and Replace
- To perform searches and replace strings in the current data file. See
Data File Find And Replace dialog box for details.
- Find on Current Key
- To find a record in an indexed file using its record key.
- Goto Record
- To go to a particular record in a file by specifying a column number and line number.
- Locate Field
- To locate a field by providing the field name.