Restriction: This topic applies only when the Enterprise Server feature is enabled.
The name of the interface or reusable field. If you created this field by drag-and-drop, then the default name is the same
as the field you dragged.
- The field type. If you created this field by drag-and-drop, the default type is that which most closely matches the type
of the dragged field.
- This field is received in incoming messages.
- This field is sent in outgoing messages.
- This field is both received in incoming messages and sent in outgoing messages.
- The number of occurrences of this field. If you created this field by drag-and-drop, the default is the number of occurrences
of the dragged COBOL field.