To define record layouts
- In the Record Layout Editor with a Data Division loaded, expand the structure tree in the left pane; then and select a data
item for which you want to create a record layout.
- Right-click the data item; then select
New Layout from the context menu. This starts the New Record Layout wizard.
- Select either
Default Layout or
Conditional Layout; then click
- Create additional layouts as required.
- To delete a record layout, right-click it in the right pane of the Record Layout Editor; then click
- Each record layout file may define one default record layout.
- For each conditional layout, you must define one or more conditions.