Use these instructions to remove environment variables that are set in project settings, or in a build configuration.
- If you are removing an environment variable in the project settings, perform the following steps:
Micro Focus > Project Settings > Build Environment.
- If you are removing an environment variable for a build configuration, perform the following steps:
Micro Focus > Build Configurations.
- Select the required build configuration.
- In the left-hand pane, select
- In the right-hand pane, in the Environment variables section, click the row containing the variable you want to remove and
Restore Defaults to remove all variables and script entries from the
Build Environment properties.
Apply and Close.