Enterprise Server options you specify determine the behavior when using the IDE to debug a mainframe subsystem project.
Restriction: This topic applies only when the Enterprise Server feature is enabled.
Window > Preferences.
Micro Focus, then click
- Check or uncheck the available options, as appropriate:
- Automatically start the associated server
- Start the enterprise server that is associated with your project when debugging starts.
- Automatically stop servers started by Eclipse when closing Eclipse
- Stops any running enterprise servers when you close the IDEs.
- Automatically restart server when project output locations change
- Restarts an enterprise server after reconfiguring the location of built artefacts.
- Automatically create a temporary server
- Creates a temporary enterprise server and associates it with the project if, when debugging starts, the project is not associated
with any enterprise server. When you close the project, the server is deleted.
- Automatically enable dynamic debugging
- Enables dynamic debugging for the enterprise server that is associated with your project.
Dynamic debugging needs to be enabled before you can debug an enterprise server application. If it is not, you must enable
it and restart the enterprise server before you can debug. This option is the same as the
Allow Dynamic Debugging option available when you edit an enterprise server from within
Enterprise Server Administration.
Apply and Close.