Restriction: This topic applies to Windows environments (local development) only.
Restriction: This topic applies only when the Enterprise Server feature is enabled.
- Enterprise Server name
- The name of the enterprise server on which you want to run your service.
- Change to an alternative enterprise server.
- Enable Enterprise Server run-time environment
- Enable the enterprise server run-time environment. Checking this enables the
Configure Enterprise Server Run-time Environment button.
- Configure Enterprise Server Run-time Environment
- Configure the run-time environment for your enterprise server.
- Service name
- The name of the COBOL entry point by the service.
- Invokes the Advanced Settings dialog box where you set the service namespace and service endpoint URL. For more information,
- Application managed
- Indicates that the service is application managed.
- Container managed
- Indicates that the service is container managed.
- Username/password required for deployment
- Specifies that the deployed service requires a user name and/or password. When checked, you are prompted for a user ID and
password during the deployment process.