To add new files to the project, click
and specify the type of file you want to create - such as a COBOL program or a copybook.
If you are creating a new COBOL class or an interface in a COBOL JVM Project, you also need to specify the following details:
- Specify the path to the source folder in which you want to create the class or the interface.
- Specify the name of the package.
- Specify a name for the class or the interface.
- Specify a modifier - either public or internal (visible only inside the package) and, additionally, for classes check either
abstract, final, or static.
- If you are creating a class, optionally click
Browse next to the
Superclass field and select an appropriate class.
Add and specify the interfaces the new class or interface inherits.