The Object paragraph indicates that this Identification Division is introducing an object definition.
Note: This syntax is no longer required and is not recommended. It is supported for backward compatibility.
- Interface-name-1 must be the name of an interface specified in the Repository paragraph of the containing class definition.
- Each method prototype in each implemented interface must be such that the object interface of this class conforms to all implemented
- The IMPLEMENTS clause specifies the names of the interfaces that are implemented by the instance object of the containing
class according to section
Interface Implementation in the chapter
- An instance object implements an interface int-1 in the following cases:
- The instance object is defined with an IMPLEMENTS clause specifying int-1.
- The instance object implements an interface that inherits int-1.
- The class containg the instance object inherits a class whose instance object implements int-1.