KuppingerCole Leadership Compass for Access Governance and Intelligence
The KuppingerCole Leadership Compass for Access Governance and Intelligence is an analyst report that provides an overview of the major Access Governance vendors and their product and services offerings. The report provides in-depth analysis of key capabilities required for access governance, including access intelligence.
Micro Focus NetIQ Identity Governance and Administration was rated an Overall Leader for Access Governance and Intelligence, as well as a Leader in the three areas of assessment: Product, Innovation, and Market.
Key Micro Focus strengths as noted by KuppingerCole include:
- Strong, mature functionality covering all major aspects of Access Governance
- Aggressively moving to a more modernized and flexible architecture
- Strong support for a variety of target systems
- Strong support for access and risk intelligence
- User activity monitoring (UAM) support
- Very large customer base and strong partner ecosystem
Download your complimentary copy today.