MSSPs can quickly define and deliver custom differentiated services to meet the evolving needs of their customers without dedicated planning, development, and support resources. ArcSight can be seamlessly integrated with other applications and data sources to create all-new service offerings.
• Edge provides a scalable, secure, multi-tenant platform used by leading global service providers worldwide
• Pre-built integration modules allow MSSPs to rapidly unify their management applications including ArcSight
• Service providers have the flexibility to integrate ArcSight with other commercial applications, internal databases, and future tools and technologies
Internal and external users may need to see information presented in ways that aren’t natively available. The Edge system provides several ways to address those unique requirements.
• Edge can limit and control which portion of the ArcSight native UI is exposed to end-users
• ArcSight APIs can be combined with a gallery of pre-built “widgets” to create all-new visualizations
• ArcSight ESM information is combined in-context with third-party information to create custom dashboards and efficient workflow
Suggested for you are based on app category, product compatibility, popularity, rating and newness. Some apps may not show based on entitlements. Learn more about entitlements.
ABAP-Experts - NCMI GmbH
Please upgrade to one of the following broswers: Internet Explorer 11 (or greater) or the latest version of Chrome or Firefox