The buttons at the bottom of the
Work with Application IDs
- Refreshes the application identifier information. If another user creates an application identifier from a different executable
in the same database, you can see the changes.
- Confirms the changes made to the application identifier. Before changes are applied, a series of checks on non-key data elements
are performed. If the checks fail, the update is blocked.
Note: Only the
Application ID Description field can be modified.
- Initializes fields for insertion when creating a new application identifier.
- Deletes the selected application identifier. An application identifier can only be deleted if data stores have not been cataloged
for it by Data Express.
- Cancels any modifications made to the selected application identifier. Any actions confirmed with
Apply cannot be restored with
Cancel but must be entered and confirmed again.
- Saves any changes that have not been applied and closes the window.