To create a Create Reload job:
- From the
Work with Jobs window, click
- In the List of Jobs section, select
Create Reload Jobs from reload rules.
- In the General section, select the appropriate
Machine Id and
- In the File Qualification section, specify values for the following fields:
- Application ID
- The application ID, if applicable.
- DB2 Owner, DL/I DBD
- The owner of the DB2 or DL/I DBD file where data is to be masked.
- File type
- The type of file (ADA, VSAM, DB2, DL/I, GDG, SEQ, or ORA).
- File name
- The name of the file containing data to be masked.
- File version
- If the file is GDG, the version number.
- Record format
- Name of the record format.
Apply to submit the job. The
Secondary Options window appears.
- In the
Secondary Options window, select the required
Method values, and specify values for the following fields:
- From Step / To Step
- Range of values for a subset of steps for the selected method.
- Reload rule
- Name of the reload rule describing how to generate JCL.
- Submit Job
- Indicator of whether to submit the newly created JCLs.