The following list describes the fields listed on the
Data Element Attributes
- Data Element name
- Allows selection by data element name.
- Data Element type
- Allows selection by data element type (Alphanumeric,
Restriction: Data Express does not support LOB data element types for DB2 and ADABAS databases. Also, some
Binary data element types are not handled during ADABAS FDT analysis.
- Data element nature
- Allows selection by data element nature (Alphabetical or
- Data Element length
- Allows selection by range of data element length.
- Min/Max length
- Allowed length range for the class.
- Min/Max integer
- Allowed integer digits for the class.
- Min/Max decimal
- Allowed decimal digits for the class.
- Register Table Fields
- Allows selection based on the Register Table property.
- Data Element Value
- Allows selection based on the distribution of the data element contents.