The console displays messages that a region generates as it performs tasks. You can configure information displays and the
order of the information columns. Date, Time, and Message columns display by default.
Note: You can also configure the console message level for a region.
You can configure the console to display the following message information:
- The date on which the message was generated.
- The time that the message was generated.
- The host that generated the message. This is relevant in a cluster environment, where a region's processing is handled by
multiple machines in a cluster.
- The generated message. You can configure the level of messages displayed for each region.
- The processing thread for the task that generated the message.
- The process ID that generates the message.
- The application domain in which the task is running.