- On the Enterprise Server Administration home page, click Edit next to the name of the enterprise server you want to enable.
- The Edit page that appears contains a hierarchy of tabs. Make sure the Server and Properties tabs are selected, and click MSS.
- Make sure that Mainframe Subsystem Support is checked.
- Click JES.
- Check Job Entry Subsystem enabled.
- Enter values into the fields on the JES tab. Click This Page in the help menu for more information.
- Click OK.
- Click Apply to save your changes.
Note: You also need to make sure the enterprise server has batch initiators for the JCL job classes you wish to run. See the Related