- On the Home page of Enterprise Server Administration, look at the Objects column for the enterprise server that you want
to start a handler for. One entry there shows the number of handlers available in that enterprise server – it is at least
2, since the Web Services and J2EE handlers are there by default. Click Details next to this Handlers entry.
- On the page that appears, click Add.
- On the Add Handler page that appears, type MFRHJCL in Module Name, leave Module Path and Configuration Information blank, and type "Handles JCL requests" in Description.
- Click Add at the bottom of the page. The list on the Handlers page now includes MFRHJCL.
- Click Home on the menu at the left. The Objects column for the server now shows one more handler than before.
- Stop the enterprise server.
- Restart the enterprise server.
This has the effect of starting the listener.
Note: You need to specify a handler for JCL requests only if you want to use an existing enterprise server for handling JCL jobs
that does not already have this handler defined. Any new MSS-enabled servers you create will automatically have this request