- On the job output file details page, find the line with a
Display button on the left side.
- Update the fields
for to indicate which records you want to view. Clear the
for field to view all the records in a file. The default is that you view the first 10000 records or the whole file, whichever
is the shorter.
Format: choose the codeset that you want to be used for the display:
- ASCII The contents are known to be in ASCII format.
- EBCDIC The contents are known to be in EBCDIC format.
- Both The contents are unknown, and the display will be rendered correctly for the most part irrespective of the codeset used to
create the file.
- Dump The contents are rendered in "dump" format; that is, hexadecimal on the left and character on the right.
- StepCC The condition codes for all steps in the job are shown. This format applies only to the
JESYSMSG data set.
- If you want to see extra details check
The contents of the output file are displayed. Click
Back on your browser toolbar to return to the job output file page.
Note: If you are viewing the spool queues from the
Enterprise Server Administration page, and you attempt to view all the records in a large job output file, be aware that your browser will
take some time to display all the records, and might run out of memory.