The AWM model editor provides a comprehensive drag and drop support. The drag and drop support is available to the same extent
as the copy and paste support.
You can use drag and drop to:
- Copy model objects within the same AWM model.
- Create object relationships within the same AWM model.
- Copy model objects between different AWM models.
- Changing the positions of objects in the model.
- Moving or copying children between parents of the same type, such as moving "Element has Action" relationships from one element
type to another.
- Duplicating objects by dragging them onto their parent.
- Creating "File Descriptor Has Property" relationships by dragging and dropping properties onto the file descriptor.
- Merging two AWM models.