The AWM Model Editor enables you to create and modify AWM XML models. The editor has the following features:
- Object types and relationships are displayed and categorized in a tree structure.
- Creation of object types and relationships are supported through the use of context menus, which allow you to preview modeling
- A validation command recognizes both XML and semantic errors.
- Attributes are categorized so that, for example, optional attributes are identified.
- Values and references can be selected from drop-down lists.
- Descriptions for all attributes are provided.
- Editor commands, such as copy and paste, drag and drop, undo and redo, enable efficient work.
The following topics explain the use of the editor, starting from the creation of a new AWM model to the use of advanced