Restriction: This topic applies only when the Enterprise Server feature is enabled.
Note: This topic applies to JSON (RESTful) Web Services only.
- The relative URI path associated with this operation. To specify a parameter in the path, type a curly brace (}),
be presented with a list of all the path-type interface fields in the operation, and the interface field selected will be
associated with that part of the URI
When creating a new operation, the list will contain potential interface fields corresponding to elementary data items from
your selected entry point, and the selected item will be added to the new operation as a path-type interface field.
- The method that this operation processes. Supported methods are GET, POST, PUT, and DELETE:
- Typically used to retrieve the resource identified by the specified URI.
- Typically used to create a new resource using the specified URI. Default.
- Typically used to update the resource identified by the specified URI.
- Typically used to delete the resource identified by the specified URI.