Restriction: This topic applies to Windows environments (local development) only.
Restriction: This topic applies only when the Enterprise Server feature is enabled.
- In COBOL Explorer, right-click the service interface to which you want to add an operation, and click
New > Operation.
- Define the new operation by specifying:
- A name for the new operation
- An entry point, which you select from the list of entry points available in the program
- If you require any user exits for your operation, specify them on the
User Exits tab.
- For a JSON
Web Service operation, you can specify a path and HTTP method on the
Note: Alternatively, if you want to automatically identify RESTful API resources from the selected entry point and create operations
for each resource, click
Enable API Resources to switch to the
API Resources tab, where you can view and edit the identified resources.