Application Workflow Manager - Known Issues
- If you receive exceptions after loading a new model:
Validate within the Model Editor to verify your model.
- Clear the cache from the application context menu.
- Clear the cache in the Navigator View.
- If you receive an error when opening the Model Editor, this might be caused by a codepage problem - the model might have been
saved with a codepage different from the one it was opened with.
- Global Workbench Actions do not work in Eclipse 4.n. This is caused by a known issue with the Eclipse IDE (search the Web site of the Eclipse Foundation for Bug 411765).